Friday, November 20, 2009

First Post

I love books, and I've been reading more then ever lately. I can't understand people who don't like books, well I didn't like books much either when I first started reading; I was a kid, what's other peoples excuse. I grew up reading Winnie the Pooh picture books, when I got a little older I started reading the Mary-Kate and Ashleigh books, then American Girl. Four years ago I really got interest in horses and I started reading Saddle Club, Thoroughbred, Heartland, Phantom Stallion, Chestnut Hill, Pony Pals, all great books but I never got out of reading kids books until this year. Like everyone else I read the Twilight and Harry Potter. This summer though, I started reading more then just books series; I actually started reading Classics, and shocker, I even liked some of them. I found out that they weren't just boring books that parents and teachers make you read because they like to torture you. I was Shocked!!

I've decided to create a book review blog so I can keep track of what I thought of all the books I've read. Plus if anyone ever reads this then hopefully some of my reviews will be helpful, you never know.

That's all for now folks, I will probably post a review later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment