Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Emily the Stange: The Lost Days

Title: Emily the Strange: The Lost Days(Emily the Strange Novels, #1)
Author: Rob Reger
Publisher: HarperCollins
Year: 2009
Rating: 3 Stars

I can't find a good summery of this book to post so I'll describe it in one sentence. Strange goth girl genius gets amnesia and finds herself in a town called Blackrock that has no black rocks.

In the style of Emily herself I thought I'd write my review in lists of 13 things.

13 Things I Liked About Emily the Strange
1. Emily
2. Amnesia 2
3. The strangeness
4. Pockets with Gallifreyan technology :D
5. Her lists of 13 things
6. Conversations with Raven
7. Her refrigerator box
8. Her inability to not write in her notebook
9. The matchstick Delorean
10.Molly's lines for Raven
11. How she found out she was a cat person not a dog person
12. Refreshing nightmares
13. Her tickets

13 Things I Disliked About Emily the Strange
1. The fact that I can't decide if I liked it or not
2. Calamity Poker
3. Attikol
4. Some of the Stupidness
5. Blackrock
6. I had to read it in short segments
7. More Stupidness
8. I have not become immune to stupidness
9. I still can't decide if I liked it or not
10. um
11. I'm having a really hard time coming up with 13 things
12. Beige
13. Let's just call that 13 things and be done with it

No comments:

Post a Comment